Indiana Dental Prosthetics is committed to growing into the future. In order to provide better service to our doctors and produce even more accurate restorations, we are now utilizing the latest digital CAD/CAM technology to ensure your patients are receiving the very best—every time.
The Asiga Max UV 3D Printer
Using our Asiga Max UV Printer we are able to fabricate all of our products in-house. By never outsourcing, our workflow is highly streamlined and utilizes precise 3D dental models for diagnostic wax-ups and removable partial denture casting patterns.
- A nice compact printer allowing us to do ample production with little space wasted.
- The printer is very silent and quick. What once took 7 hours, now takes 1 hour.
- Clear Bio-compatible (VeriGuide OS 19.1): Orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays, and surgical guides. Approved for temporary in-mouth placement.
- VeriCast 18.1, Light Blue, Can be used for Frameworks, Crown & Bridge burnout patterns.
- VeriGuide OS 19.1, Clear, Can be used for Dental Guides. 385nm.
- Pixel Resolution - 62µm
- Technology - DLP
- LED Wavelength - 385nm (high power UV LED) or 405nm
- Material Compatibility Asiga materials, 100% Open Material System — use any suitable third party material. So far, around 400 available options.
- File Inputs -STL, SLC, PLY, STM (Asiga Stomp file format)
Current Materials on hand.
Dentsply Sirona InEos X5 Scanner
We are currently using this scanner for all of our CAD CAM & Design needs. This scanning machine allows us to take on many tasks. From Custom Trays to Frameworks like we never could before. The Flexible robotic arm, Rotating on 5 axes along with the accurate blue LED light allows scanning at 2.1 microns of accuracy. This shows even details our technicians could not see and a live video camera for previews. Along with streamlined tools and features to excel operator efficiency.LEARN MORE